Mackenzie Health Foundation’s 2020 Pay Day Payout 50/50 Staff Lottery Rules and Regulations
- The lottery draws begin January 6, 2020 and continue on a bi-weekly basis until March 29, 2021.
- Tickets will be sold through payroll deduction only. To enter the staff lottery draw, an entry form must be fully completed and returned to Mackenzie Health Foundation.
- At the end of each calendar year, all current ticket holders will automatically be enrolled in the next calendar year staff lottery. Current ticket holders’ payroll deduction will continue into the next calendar year lottery. No payroll deductions will be processed after the final draw in the calendar year (outlined below). When a new lottery licence is issued, all lottery ticket purchasers will receive new lottery ticket numbers under the new lottery license. All ticket purchasers will continue to participate in the next calendar year biweekly draws until such time as they notify Mackenzie Health Foundation that they no longer wish to participate.
|January 6, 2020
January 20, 2020
February 3, 2020
February 17, 2020
March 2, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 30, 2020
April 13, 2020
April 27, 2020
May 11, 2020
May 25, 2020
June 8, 2020
June 22, 2020
July 6, 2020
July 20, 2020
August 3, 2020
August 17, 2020
August 31, 2020
September 14, 2020
September 28, 2020
October 12, 2020
October 26, 2020
November 9, 2020
November 23, 2020
December 7, 2020
December 21, 2020
January 4, 2021
January 18, 2021
February 1, 2021
February 15, 2021
March 1, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 29, 2021
- Actual prize amount varies with participation to a maximum of $4,500 per ticket per draw. Fifty per cent of all money received for each biweekly draw will be awarded.
- A maximum of 3,000 tickets will be printed. There will be a maximum of 99,000 tickets played (maximum of 3,000 tickets each for 33 draws).
- A maximum of three (3) tickets per individual per draw can be purchased.
- Draws will be conducted on the Monday after each pay day at 10 a.m. at the Mackenzie Health Foundation office at 303-355 Major Mackenzie Dr. W., Vaughan, ON, or at Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, 10 Trench St., Richmond Hill, ON.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/or email no later than one day proceeding the draw date by 4 p.m. by Mackenzie Health Foundation.
- Winners agree to allow Mackenzie Health Foundation to publish their names and consent to public broadcast of all video or photos taken of them for use in promotion of the raffle or other Foundation activities without compensation or prior notice of publication. Winners will be posted on the Mackenzie Health Foundation’s winner’s page. Winners may also be announced on the Mackenzie Health intranet.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older with an active Mackenzie Health employee number.
- Participants can cancel participation in the staff lottery at any time by notifying Mackenzie Health Foundation in writing by email or mail to the Foundation Office at 303-955 Major Mackenzie Drive West, Vaughan, ON L6A 4P9. Enrollment and cancellation must be received more than twenty (20) days prior to the draw date. To resume play, individuals must complete an entry form and will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, as tickets are available.
- Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. If the lottery sells out, a waiting list will be maintained for employees wishing to enter the draw. As tickets become available, they will be offered to people on the waiting list in the order entries were received.
- To be eligible for the draw, tickets must be paid for prior to the draw date time.
- If there is a waiting list to purchase lottery tickets, Mackenzie Health Foundation will hold ineligible ticket numbers for up to three consecutive draws. If an employee does not pay by the fourth draw, that ticket will be offered to another individual. Mackenzie Health Foundation will make every reasonable attempt to notify all lottery participants whose tickets are not eligible prior to cancelling their eligibility.
- Mackenzie Health Senior Leadership, Mackenzie Health Foundation staff and Mackenzie Health Payroll department are not permitted to enter the draw.
- Mackenzie Health employees are permitted to enter the draw through payroll deduction only.
NEW: Affiliated staff, physicians and volunteers who are not on Mackenzie Health payroll can participate by contacting the Foundation at 905.883.1212 ext 7821. To participate, affiliated staff must submit payment in full for a minimum of 1 ticket per 5 draws ($3 * 5 = $15.00). Payment can be made by cheque or credit card. To verify eligibility affiliated staff must provide a valid, active Mackenzie Health email address along with a completed registration form and payment.
- By purchasing a ticket, the purchaser acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to the rules.
Lottery Licence #11610